Q1: What are your payment options?
– A1: Retail transactions accept Visa, Master Card, AMEX or PayPal. You don’t require to have PayPal account. To complete transaction, simply use a guest option. Wholesale transaction must be paid via TT, Certified Checks, Major Credit Cards ( limits apply, geographical restriction apply).
Q2:What is the cost of shipping?
– A2: We ship orders worldwide via Canada Post , FEDEX, UPS, DHL. We select the optimal and most secure way to deliver your goods. Shipping charges include package handling fees and may vary per country.
Q3: How do I choose the right size?
– A3:Please use our size charts to make a proper size selection for Pascale swimwear. Read the product description to obtain more information on fit and size selection respective to each swimsuit style. If you need assistance, reach out to us by phone or send your question via Contact Form. If you are placing your call outside of working hours, response may be delayed until the following business day.
Q5: How can I check my order status?
– A5: We provide the waybill that allows you to track the order via the selected courier. All orders will be shipped within 24-48 hours, with email notifications send out on completion of shipment. If you are unclear of the status of your order, please send us your questions with your sales order or invoice number and we will get back to you within 30-60 minutes during work hours or simply call 647-930-6903
Q6: Can I edit my order after it has been confirmed?
– A6: Orders that are pending can be changed or canceled without penalty. Once your order has been processed any changes made to your order will be subject to a $35 cancellation fee. Confirmed special orders and orders that have been shipped are subject to a cancellation fee of up to 50%. However we will do our best to refund your money.
Q7: Is there a discount for sales items?
– A7: No. Generally there are no additional discounts for sales items, however from time to time we issue coupons that are applicable to sales items. All discounted goods are final and cannot be returned for a refund. You can exchange some sale items, re. Return Policy.
Q8: How can I contact customer service?
– A8: You can send us a message via our website contact page or call direct 1-647-930-6903
Q9: Is my payment transaction secure?
– A9: You can shop at www.maisonpascale.com and process online payments with confidence. La Maison De Pascale is partnered with the leading payment providers to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic payment facilities for our customers. Our partners adhere to strict industry standards for payment processing. All information collected from our customers is encrypted and secure.The connection to www.maisonpascale.com is encrypted with 256-bit encryption and uses TLS 1.0. The connection is encrypted using AES_256_CBC, with SHA1 for message authentication and DHE_RSA as the key exchange mechanism. All payment transactions are in compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
Q10:Will I Be Charged Sales Tax or Additional Fees?
– A10: Sales tax or any additional fees will be displayed at checkout. Sales tax applicable to Canadian customers only and vary per province. International customers responsible to pay for applicable duties and taxes upon receiving their orders.
Q11: Do You Offer a Warranty?
– A11: We guarantee the finest workmanship and the best quality materials. If you are less than completely satisfied due to any defect in material or workmanship, simply send an email to Customer Service or call 647-930-6903
Q12: Why my coupon does not work on check-out?
– A12: Not all coupons can be combined with current sales offers. If you have individual savings coupon and you think it should work, plese contact us for clarifications. Simply send an email to Customer Service or call 647-930-6903
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled.